Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fabulous News!

Higher Ground Cafe in Kensington has contacted me about displaying a piece for their showcase. *result!*





I've also joined Twitter, as you can tell by the new link on the right side of the page.





A side note: I've still got those three slogans running on Threadless for potential publications. Help me out by going to my previous post and clicking on the links to vote on the slogan you like best! Still no t-shirt designs of my own but my uncle will be tutoring me in Photo shop tomorrow so I'll be all over it like a cat on nip by next week.





Oh yeah! A new pair of shoes. Size 9.5 men's. I measured them with a tape measure. they're exactly a foot long. *laughs* How perfect! I'll be adding them to my Etsy shop, which will be going live at the beginning of October.

I call these "Hermes" footwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive