Sunday, September 13, 2009

Clay sure is fun


I've been working on my dragons again. I forgot how enjoyable clay is to work with. I decided to best myself by making the largest dragon I've ever attempted. I don't know that she'll survive the firing because it's difficult when they get so big, but I'm pleased with the result none the less. I've got something pretty brilliant to show for a few hours work.


To that end, I'm thinking of hosting a few Clay Classes at my Howse. I'm trying to generate some interest. I wonder how many people would attend some lessons in how to make clay animals for a fee if all the supplies (clay, glaze, tools) are provided, along with the firing?


Anyone interested in taking lessons, let me know.


Side note* If you's want to follow what I'm up to more closely and see more of my art you can Fan me on Facebook or add me on Twitter! Just follow the links on the right side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive