Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Graphic Designing!

I'm always a bit dubious about mentioning my day job on this blog because what I do to the pay the bills has little to do with my personality, other than doing the best job I can simply because it's in my nature to. But as I said some months ago, I have a genius Line Manager who has recognised the fact that, whilst I can and will do administrative tasks, they're not what I'm passionate about and if he's going to keep me sticking around he needs to give me some creative work in the office. This was how I acquired CS5 and became the unofficial graphic designer in the office.

I'm very pleased to say that my first two bits of work for the charity have officially been made into printing proofs and now I have physical copies of the layout and design work I did. Something to add to my portfolio, anyway. My bag of tricks for future job opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive