Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Spread Thin

An old Title Page from a 'Cartoon Journal' I kept on and off for a few years


I've started another Tarot Card. Actually, I've started two. I also started on those character sketches. Yesterday I started learning Illustrator. On top of all of this I'm working full-time, trying to keep up with my blog, taking driving lessons here and there so I can get my license and fitting in important things like eating and sleeping.

The other day I woke up with a sore throat. I managed to keep it from getting worse, attacking it with lozenges.

I do believe that it is extremely important for us to listen to our bodies. With so much firing off around is, so much being absorbed into our minds, listening to our body can become a great challenge.

This is the third time in two months where I've felt run down and susceptible to illness. I have a wicked immune system so very little gets through, but the frequency of the battles only increases the risks. My greatest challenge is that I want to be able o do more than I have time for. Finding balance is key.

*deep breath*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive