Sunday, October 10, 2010

I am a pixie king!

For those of you who don't know, I'm a Pixie King. Always have been, but until this weekend I've not had the outfit.

It's not complete yet as I still need to make my crown, but for now I'm quite chuffed with what I've done in just a few hours. I'm especially pleased given the fact that I didn't have access to a sewing machine and I had to do the tail by hand.

Yesterday I went shopping for paint, make-up and the perfect top and bottoms. I did quite well, sticking to a budget of 20 quid*.

*Sometimes I really wish I had a UK Keyboard so I could type the pound symbol instead of writing 'quid' all the time.

Today I painted the stripes...

...hand sewed the tail...
...and assembled the trousers.
Next weekend I'll do the crown and if I have time and can find the right supplies, I may do wings as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive