Thursday, January 13, 2011

Link Sharing is awesome!

I got an email a few days ago from someone putting together a German based Tarot website. They'd found my website and wanted to know if they could write a review of my Major Arcana paintings and include a link to my site on theirs. I asked for them to send me a copy of what they would be writing, before it was published, just for my review. They sent me the google translation (Engrish lovers rejoice!) of what would be put on their site in German:

Today I would like to introduce you briefly paintings by Kaitlyn Hatch, is this is aseries of artworks for major arcana of the Tarot. Painted with acrylics on canvas, youmay well be the classic tarot - symbolism recognize, but which is enriched in highly creative background design by animal figures and evocative. The paintings are about 60 × 90 cm, and are commercially available to purchase on the website of the artist.Examples can be found below the hermit, the tower, and the High Priestess. In the case of interest - for picture may be subject to $ 800. Perhaps it is also once the mplementation of the card as a normal tarot deck?

How neat is that?

1 comment:

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive