Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Three new paintings available as prints




Today I picked up my imaged paintings and rushed home to get them up on my site. Unfortunately there seems to be an issue with the art uploader so for now I do have them up on RedBubble but not on www.Faunawolfcreations.com.

You can take a look all the paintings I've had imaged and order your very own print in the form of a poster, mounted print or card. A wonderful gift idea just in time for Christmas! Currently all the prices shown are in CAD but you can change the currency on RedBubble really easily. In fact, it should automatically set it to the currency most suitable to the country you're in.

I'll have a few more prints available by the 15th so keep watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive