Sunday, May 9, 2010

And so it continues...

I think the best part of painting the flame was that I got to do so whilst sitting in the dining room with my mum and a dear, dear friend present. It was clearly beneficial.

I have to admit, however, I'm a bit nervous about how I'm going to go about doing the spider-web (Hard to see now, but it's down in the left-hand corner.)and the chain. A fun challenge, though. As with all my paintings, I try to do something that makes me uncomfortable each time. Obviously, having tackled flame when I did the Temperance Card, I have come to love doing it. I'm certain that doing it under another image shan't prove to be too difficult...once I get the right technique.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive