Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I made a dragon!

I don't often feel inspired to sculpt anymore, so I seized it when it happened and this little feller is the adorable result.

The only thing about him is he doesn't have a name! After posting on my Facebook Fanpage for my followers feedback (Alliteration is frequently fun.) as to which Tarot Card I should do next, I thought it might be fun to bug my blog brood to bestow him with a name!
Post your comments below. Suggest a name! Who knows what wonderful prize I might have in store for the winner. You won't know until you try!

2 comments:

  1. He looks a little angry to me.

    Antagon Andy
    Irrit Able
    Defensive Benson
    Bitter Bitley
    Cross Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Draak - Sounds like he looks; suspicious, wary, leery. Is dutch for Dragon and in light of you celebrating your up and coming 25th Bday in Amsterdam, well, I rest my case.

    ReplyDelete

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive