Thursday, January 21, 2010

FaunawolfCreations.com Launch!


It's official! Thanks to foliotwist.com (Dan and Zac were super helpful, easy to contact and quick to reply.) I officially have a website!

Why, you may ask, do you need a website? You seem to have a blog, flickr and Deviant Art portfolio, facebook fan page and twitter. That's a lot of social media.

But selling my work through a 'contact me' message on my blog just doesn't fly. Not to worry! The blog shall remain and I'm still going to use all the rest, it's just more centralized with the website. Besides, it increases my search-ability and it's much easier to have all my work featured in one spot.

Course this is just the initial launch so there will be many updates in the weeks to follow. I invite you to have a look-see though. Feel free to peruse the site, get a feel for the layout and point out my embarrassing spelling mistakes.

I'd like to thank everyone who has shown their support in the last few months as I've been formulating the best course of action to sell my work. With this site I hope to make ordering prints, custom pieces and original paintings more simple.

Huge thanks and hugs to my parents, who have given me so much support and who have graciously been delivering prints and pieces ordered to those in Canada whilst I'm abroad.

*Blows kisses* to everyone who has bought my artwork. Without your support I wouldn't have the means to set this site up. I thank you for your fandom and all the ways you show it by following my twitter, signing up as a fan on facebook and following this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive