Tuesday, September 16, 2014

More mask making!

My last mask making tool arrived on Thursday last week! I spent the evening carving, shaping and moulding masks. I managed to get five cut out while I was waiting for my final supplies. My intention had been to power through and get them all done by the end of the weekend. That didn't quite pan out but I have finished two of them, which also means my dad's birthday gift is done! 

The Green Man mask I've been posting about on Facebook is the big secret I alluded to in the post I wrote for his birthday. 

I'm so chuffed with the final result of both masks. 

Dried and ready for painting!  
Convenient that both masks required the same green.
The one on the right is a Peacock mask. 

Finished the Green Man first. Really, really happy with it.
I'll definitely use this template again. 

Carried on with the detail of the feather on the Peacock mask. 

And then painted the whole thing blue - of course. 

Ta da!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive