Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Another notch in my Designer's belt

For those of you who don't follow my Facebook page or Twitter account - I've got a new addition to my design portfolio.

Along with leaflets, business cards, brochures, reports, info graphics, posters, invitations and logos I also can also do you a wrap for a vehicle!

Currently the design I did is touring around the UK on a bus.

Inside panel

More inside panels
Inside panel & display screen with a slideshow I produced as well.

Back 

The design I came up with uses actual quotes from people
the Charity has helped. This includes everything from paying
for essential modifications to make their home more accessible
to funding counselling sessions to providing debt management solutions. 


I wanted to convey what the Charity does and because of the breadth of services
and the vast number of people we are there to support, this approach seemed the
best way to capture everything the Charity offers. 

This is the side with the door. The blank white rectangle is a panel
covering an external TV screen that plays the slideshow I produced. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive