Sunday, September 12, 2010

Two blog entries in one day?!?

Trust me, these are worth the double-blog posting.
So, traditionally I have worn a pair of self-painted rainbow sneakers. When I got this latest blank white pair I was eager to do the same thing, but something made me hesitate. I wanted these to be a display of my talent whilst also being something fun and very 'me'.
I mulled a few ideas over, letting them sit and sending some on their way and bringing some up again for closer examination. There was one idea that kept surfacing. It involved texture, patterns, but also the use of the rainbow.

And so I have made another pair of rainbow shoes:

Red Brick, Oranges, Yellow Puzzle Pieces, Green Leaf, Blue Water and Purple Silk.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive