Thursday, December 31, 2009

Without Limits

I've often said that I don't understand why we do New Years Resolutions. If it's important enough to warrant change we should be capable of it any time of the year. I still stand by this, but I do believe in making reasonable goals to span the year.


I don't think I have any goals for myself for 2010. I had a lot for 2009 and I'm happy to say I achieved them.


I think my only hope for 2010 is to expand my Bodhi heart as I explore my work, the world and my own self.


May all beings everywhere see the world without limitations.


Happy New Year.



"Without Limits"

(Thanks to Julie Susanne for her inspiration.)







32X16 inches



Original: $500




Reproductions available for $50 each

Text:

For every moment there is a thought

For every thought there can be a dream

For every dream we might find an excuse

For every excuse there is a "good reason"

For every bit of reasoning we will reach a breaking point

At every breaking point is an opportunity

For every opportunity there is an idea

In every idea lies our potential

This is without limits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive