Monday, November 30, 2009

November 29th, 2009 - First Ever Gallery Showing





I want to thank everyone who showed their support by coming out, by assisting with the set-up, by purchasing or commissioning stuff and just by giving me encouragement every day. I especially want to thank my parents for their unwavering love and belief in everything I do. A huge thank you goes to my roommates, who kept the howse clean and the guests fed whilst I took orders and arranged future get-together's.

Many more thanks go to everyone who has ever said they love my art and would buy it if I chose to sell.

Thank you to my psychologist, who helped me realize so much about myself.

Thank you to my very best friends who have shown their support in uncountable ways.

I once posted about when one can tell if they are successful. Today I feel truly, wholly successful but there is no way I could have done it on my own.

*Blows Kisses*





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your exhibit! I absolutely love your "For Every Girl.." diptych (Sorry, I can't see the actual title). I was able to enlarge photo enough to read the text, though. It is really a great piece!

    ReplyDelete

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive