Monday, April 29, 2013

Impressive Ladies

A few weeks back I had the privilege of meeting Jana, a highly energetic and super enthusiastic woman  and founder of Ladies Who Impress. The idea behind LWI is that there are some pretty impressive women out there who juggle a multitude of responsibilities, have a huge range of interests and are generally pretty damn inspiring.

As a self identified polymath and someone who cringes at the gender limiting term 'Renaissance Man' - I really admire Jana for what she's done and was all too happy to offer my design services to getting her Twitter page branded to match her website. Jana is an incredible impressive lady herself, having come up with the concept and design for her own site. I wanted to keep true to what she'd made - carrying the look and feel over into her twitter page.

I'm very pleased with the end result but more importantly, so is Jana.


I've also designed my own Twitter header and background and just recently updated my Facebook page design. If you'd like a custom Social Media design you can contact me through my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive