Thursday, April 4, 2013

Another pair of spiffy shoes

I have been working on a pair of shoes for my personal collection. I try to do myself a new pair of canvas shoes every year. For several years now I've wanted to get a pair of knee high ones because A) They're really neat looking and B) Just think of all the surface I get to paint!

I'm pleased to say that I managed to secure a pair recently and for the last few weeks I've been working on an Art Nouveau design inspired by my love of dancing in public.

They're still a work in progress simply because all that extra surface area really does require a lot of work - but here is Shoe 1, completed! Next shots will be of the lacing and *finger's crossed* the second shoe all done!
Actually a bit of Shoe 2, as well. 

The inside. 
The outside! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive