Saturday, February 26, 2011

Justice

There is no arguing about the meaning of this card. Justice is about balance, pure and simple. Balance is something taught in many spiritual practices and something I believed in long before I realised I was a Buddhist.

This card is a reflection of the spiritual self and the physical self. Scales and a sword are always used in its symbolism, to depict the noble fight to balance all aspects of our existence.

I chose a Gryphon for this card as it is a mythological creature which often represents both strength and wisdom. There is a lot of self discipline required to find balance in our lives. It is with the wisdom of our experience that we are able to adjust the scales so we maintain a sense of harmony in all things.
I learned a lot about strength and wisdom prior to starting this project. I learned the importance of never giving too much of yourself away but knowing how and when to ask for help. Maintaining balance in our lives is a never ending process through which we are constantly learning and able to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive