Tuesday, October 1, 2013

London Journal - Shoreditch Art

I'm going to try and go back up to two blog entries a week but stagger them on Tuesdays and Thursday instead of Mondays and Thursdays. We'll see how I go. I have a lot less on in one sense but the reduced blog entries may have something to do with that...

Regardless, today my entry is a simple one. I've been finding myself in Shoreditch during twilight. For long time readers you'll know this is one of my favourite stomping grounds in London. I love walking the streets and snapping pictures of the street art I find. I like how the lighting changes the art - giving it an entirely different sort of feel. Plus, when the lighting is so low it becomes more difficult to spot.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive