Monday, January 14, 2013

Share, Subscribe and ReTweet contest winners!

In November I announced the upcoming release of my book 'Wise At Any Age' along with an exciting contest for anyone who shared or retweeted the link to my blog through Facebook or Twitter. I also made the offer of a signed copy of the book when it's released for anyone who subscribes to my e-newletter.

Neon!

Well, the time has come to announce the lucky winners of all three draws!


The winner of the Facebook Link Sharing contest, and the soon to be proud owner of Neon, one of the polymer clay dragons from my 'Dragon a Day' challenge, is Nic W. of Calgary, Alberta. Nic has always been a great support of my blog and I am happy to know that Neon is going to such an awesome home.

'The World'
24X36" Acrylic on canvas








The winner of the ReTweet contest is Rosie, known as @1ManBandAccts on Twitter. Rosie has selected a limited edition photo print of 'The World' from my available Tarot Card prints. Thank you Rosie for retweeting so many of my blog entries!










And finally, the winner of a signed copy of 'Wise at Any Age' when it is released this March, is Jack from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan!

Jack is one of many subscribers to my e-newsletter, which was all he had to do to be entered into the draw. I will be having many more draws throughout the year open only to subscribers. My e-newsletter has other benefits too, like cool creative tips to help you with your own creative projects, and special offers for my design services. Oh, and I only send it once a month so you won't be bombarded with stuff in your inbox.

Thank you Jack for signing up to my e-newsletter!

The next few months are going to be pretty full-on for me so I want to thank everyone for their ongoing support. Following your bliss isn't always easy but it's always worth it! I'm going to be dedicating all my free time to the editing and preparation of my book for publication. Jack is awaiting his copy and I know there are many of you who are eager to finally have something I've written printed and bound. Believe me, no one wants that more than yours truly.

On top of my time editing I've got my Central Saint Martins course and, starting on the first of February, I'll be studying psychology and philosophy through the Open University. It all sounds a bit mad, really, considering I have to work and sleep and eat as well.

Life isn't too short. Life is just far too unpredictable. As Pema Chodron says, "If death is certain and the time you have until death is not, what are you going to do right now?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive