Friday, February 19, 2010

PostCards!!!

I've been raving about gouache via twitter and on my facebook page for a few weeks now. I've been teasing you with it, really. Well, I've finished playing with the book of post cards I purchased. They're all painted and the results are bright and beautiful!

Gouache (Pronounced gwach.) is the middle ground between acrylic and watercolour. It has the flow of watercolour with the opacity of acrylic. The colours are stunning and it's no wonder designers, illustrators and animators have been using the stuff for years. I adore it and intend on making many more bright paintings. I'm going to plan some things out as I've already got some great ideas, but in the mean time, I have my experimentation's on post cards. I've written loads of post cards today, to be sent to family and close friends, but I want to extend an offer to all my fans and blog followers. The remaining five post cards are available to the first five people who e-mail me their addresses. I assure you your address will not be used for evil and will be deleted and forgotten once your exclusive piece of Faunawolf Artwork is in the mail.


Since I'm paying the postage this is, essentially, an incredible deal. You get a unique piece of original artwork and I'm paying to send it to you!

Quantities are limited, like I said. There are only five left. So send me your full mailing address and if you are fast enough at it, then you will also be lucky enough to be receiving an original FaunawolfCreation via snail mail.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive