Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Slacking...


So many days since I last wrote. *shakes head*

I have a great excuse, of course. I've been busy.

The Youth Animation Project is drawing to a close, with only a week and a half left for us to get out CV's/Resumes together, fill out scholarship and grant applications and apply for school. I'm actively burning my animation to a DVD for submission to Fairytales Film Festival (Which I'm sitting on the selection committee with this year!) and figuring out how to get my high school transcript.

I have a lot on my plate as far as my activism goes. In order to ensure I get a pay cheque and the two giant projects we're taking on actually happen I have to do a lot of work in just a few short days. I'm happy to have the YAP staff right at my fingertips. It's a dream come true! I have little helper elves being paid to look over what I've written, ensure it's done the best it can be, and give me ideas on other places I can seek funding from.

I'm pretty content right now with how things are going. I'm stoked for the screening next week, even if we will be competing with Margaret Cho. We postered the city yesterday and through Word of Mouth and the power of Facecrack I'm sure we'll have an incredible turn out. Besides, it's free. Who doesn't like free stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive