Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dance Mixes - Kait's Mixtape

I am not a music snob. I don't believe that there is any genre of music that can be written off or ignored. I have found songs I like in all genres and my iPod is full of an eclectic mix.

I don't believe that dance music is just fluff. Sometimes there's an amazing club mix that not only makes me want to dance but also has incredibly poetic lyrics that just fit my mood. I also find dance music to be a great way to discover new artists since so many DJs feature various artists on their tracks.

I gotta say, I've become a little addicted to David Guetta and ZEDD as of late.

'Clarity' - ZEDD feat. Foxes
'In My Head' - David Guetta feat. Nervo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive