Monday, August 13, 2012

An exciting art announcement!

"Worthy of Love"
See original
Starting today I am very pleased to announce that fifty percent of the proceeds of the sale of all original FaunawolfCreations paintings will go to charity!

Paying it forward is a great way to contribute to the world around us. I have recently had an incredible experience at the Dhanakosa Buddhist Retreat centre in Scotland. The centre, which has retreats for hillwalking, writing, yoga and meditation, is open to anyone to attend. It's a wonderful space where individuals are invited to connect with themselves, regroup, and centre. It's also a charity and one which I believe deserves support to ensure that others have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the Scottish Highlands.

To thank them for this space I've decided that fifty per cent of the sale of any original painting I've done will go towards Dhanakosa.



"Guardian" Original not posted on website,
email faunawolf 'at' gmail 'dot' com for details
I would like to extend this to at least one other charity, so if you think there is a particular charity that is doing amazing work please let me know with a comment below. I will be doing research into any suggestions and choose at my own discretion. I am very interested in including a charity which supports youth and providing them with opportunities to grow and learn or one with a focus on animal rescue and rehabilitation.





If you'd like to buy one of my original works please visit www.FaunawolfCreations.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive