Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Not all that much to say


"I'm considering writing a blog entry that just says 'I seriously have nothing to write about at the moment' "

"How can that be so?" she said, eyebrow arched.

And yet it is. Here I am, sat and staring and trying to stick to my twelve entries in a month. In comparison to February, March seems to take forever to pass and yet, when it comes to getting my entries done, I feel there aren't enough days.
New business card design sample

It's not that nothing has been going on. Loads is going on. I booked a gallery space (Date to be announced in my april newsletter), worked on a new business card design, began preparing art descriptions, and have been plotting and planning marketing ideas and a potential re-build of my website.

But none of it feels particularly interesting to me. It's just stuff I gotta do to keep things moving so I'm doing it, getting on with it.

Like this blog entry being one towards my tally of twelve for the month. I gotta do it, even if I don't feel like I have anything in particular to write about at the moment.

Give it a day though, things are brewing.

1 comment:

  1. I find it hard to actually come up with something interesting to post about on a regular schedule. Basically it's only when I have a burning urge to say something to post that I update, but sometimes by the time I get to writing, whatever idea I had for posting comes across as trite and uninspired.

    ReplyDelete

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive