Tuesday, April 14, 2015

So many little projects

Leather project
I've been working on a lot of little projects these past few weeks. I seem to suddenly be getting an influx of freelance and custom work, which is always fun. I do find these requests come in waves.

I'm really enjoying this particular wave as there is such a variety of projects for me to work on.

One of the requests has allowed me to use up some of the scrap leather from all my mask making. I've also done a new pair of custom shoes, which is always good fun for me. And I have some more freelance design work, including a logo design and a promotional rack card.
Sketch for custom shoe design

In and around these projects I continue to research agents and submit manuscripts. I'm also on the hunt for someone who knows how to design apps and might want to partner with me on a few ideas.

Oh all this creative energy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive