Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sketching


I get these ideas for sketches sometimes...usually inspired by actual photos. I've done several sketches of my cat and a few of the pet's my other friends have. Each sketch has seemed overwhelming initially. I'd look at the photo I wanted and do a few lines, thinking, "What the Hell am I getting myself into?"


But it never took long for me to get right into it and within five or ten minutes ~viola~ A completed and quite awesome looking sketch of whatever it was I set out to portray.


My tattoo is complete. I love the work Karrie did and because she has such a great IKEA way of decorating and because IKEA has this frame that's just her style, I made the perfect Christmas Gift for her.


17.5 hours later...my leg is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive