Tuesday, July 8, 2014

FaunawolfCreations designs, originals and prints available!


Another Art Nouveau animal design is now available on stuff in my Zazzle shop!

You can get it on greeting cards, a water bottle, this lovely notebook and t-shirts!

I know several people have asked about getting prints of my latest additions to the Dharma series. I'm happy to report that you WILL be able to get prints and buy the originals BUT, not until December.

"Why December? That's AGES away?"

Why December? Because December is when I'll be having a month long exhibition of the series held at the Oolong Tea House in Calgary, Alberta. I don't want any of the originals to go to buyers before the exhibition so you'll just have to be super-patient until then.

However, if you would like to reserve one of the originals you can send me an email: faunawolf 'at' gmail 'dot' com

To see all available originals visit the photo album of the Dharma series on my Facebook page. I will be posting listings of the originals for pre-order on my website in September. The originals range in price from £45 - £75 and prints will start at £15.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive