Monday, April 15, 2013

You can get stuff with my designs on them!

A few weeks back I posted this picture on my Facebook Page.
It was met with a bevy of comments - mostly along the lines of how cool it would be printed on a phone cover, notebook, black t-shirt or as a sticker. I immediately went to TheBloggess to find out who she used for her store since she's absolutely bonkers and therefore I trust her decisions. 

She uses Zazzle - which looked like it would be super simple to set up. 

It wasn't.

Zazzle doesn't offer templates for their stuff. Like, one I could download to make sure my design fit and would look good on the huge variety of products they offer. So I had to bash away at it by doing niggly little changes to my designs to make them fit. I also decided that the zebra, as brilliant as it is, needed a background to go along with it. 

Like this background here that I did do design. This one on the notebook you can purchase through Zazzle. Yes, that's right. You can have your very own Psychedelic Zebra Design because my store is SORTED and now live! 



Or maybe a Zebra isn't your thing? Well I've put a few other designs on there too - and not just as notebooks! I've got a bunch of phone cases available! 




You can check out my entire store to see all of the stuff I've got available at the moment. I am taking requests so if there's a product you don't see that you'd like to see one of my designs on - let me know through my Facebook page or send me a tweet

I'm also taking design requests. If there's something specific you'd like to see me design - maybe you prefer lemurs to zebras or you think circles would be more fun than squares and rectangles - I aim to please!

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I've seen some even more bizarre and crazy Custom phone cases from Wrappz.

    ReplyDelete

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive