Monday, June 4, 2012

Guesting, anyone?

 I'm going on holiday at the end of the month! Taking a holiday is a very important thing. Regular breaks to recharge, reconnect and re-vitalise are super beneficial. I recommend that you try to take at least one proper holiday a year, even if it's a 'Staycation'. The trick is to completely drop all of your responsibilities and do something totally different during that break. It really does need to be a break to be properly effective.

The result is, you'll have new ideas, perhaps a different perspective on something that's been a sticking point, and if you've done it properly, you'll be more energised when you get back to work.

I want to recharge properly and that means taking a break from regular blog entry writing whilst I'm away. Which is where you (might) come in, if you're interested.

I'm looking for guest blog entries in the theme of 'Living the Life you Love'. I've already started collecting a few but I'm going to need at least six so if this is something you'd like to do please let me know in the comments below or send an email to faunawolf 'at' gmail 'dot' com


3 comments:

  1. i'd love to do one on having a family while remaining creative in the music world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fab! Sounds like a brilliant idea. Send it in to faunawolf 'at' gmail 'dot' com!

      Delete
  2. Vacations are always a great idea - hope yours is restful and recharging!

    ReplyDelete

Express yourself here
criticize constructively
I am receptive